- Calls and sends text messages to up to 5 emergency contacts when the SOS button is pressed for 3 seconds. Calls until someone on the contact list answers the call. It will stop calling the other numbers if the wearer or a responder ends the call sequence.
- Using GPS all help text messages contain a link to Google Maps displaying the location of the wearer on a map with accuracy to within 2 metres.
- You can call a nominated contact by pressing the side talk button at any time.
- You can speak and listen to calls through the mobile alarms built-in microphone and speakerphone.
- You can include ‘911’ as one of your emergency contacts.
- Easy to recharge in just 20 to 30 minutes by placing into the charging station.
- Location feature: Want to know exactly where the person wearing the pendant is at anytime? Just send a simple text message to the pendant and it will send back their exact location on Google Maps.
- Uses the best signal from either Rogers, Bell, Telus, Tbaytel, MTS or Sasktel (depending on location) which gives the widest coverage in Canada of 99.5% of all populated areas.
- Fall detection: If a fall is detected the medical alert pendant sends text messages with your location to up to 5 contacts. The alarm will beep & vibrate for 20 seconds. If not cancelled in this time the fall alert text is sent.
- Wandering feature: For people who are at risk of wandering the Geo Fencing option allows warning text messages to be sent if the wearer strays outside a defined area.
- No contracts or monthly monitoring fees. 14 day money back guarantee , 12 month full warranty & limited lifetime warranty.
14 Day Moneyback Guarantee
The LiveLife Mobile Alarm comes with a 14 day money-back guarantee. Simply return the alarm unit in it’s original packaging within 14 days of purchase for a refund. Once we receive the alarm in it’s packaging we will refund you the purchase price less $95.00 (postage, setup and prepaid credit) within 7 days.
See our Customer Service page for more details on our guarantee and returns policy.
12 Months Warranty
The LiveLife Mobile Alarm comes with a 12 month warranty. If the pendant has a manufacturing defect or breaks down within the first 12 months of purchase we will replace it free of charge. Please note the warranty policy does not cover lack of a mobile signal as the availability of coverage is not guaranteed in all areas. Some areas showing as covered by Rogers mobile can contain black spots. If the unit fails after the first 12 months please send it back to us and we will repair or replace it. We will only charge you for the cost of repair. You won’t have to buy a new unit.
See our Customer Service page for the terms and conditions of our warranty.
- Operates using a Prepaid Micro SIM card. Total cost as low as $25 per year. This covers emergency calls.
- Uses GPS tracking to locate pendant with link to location in Google Maps to within 2 metres.
- Uses in-built microphone and speakerphone to communicate hands free.
- In an emergency calls and texts up to 5 contacts. Can include 911.
- Has fall detection option with 20 second delay to cancel. Detects height and angle of fall along with force of impact and time of no movement.
- Dementia wandering feature: Geo fencing option can be set to send warning texts when user strays outside the geo fenced area.
- Transmits and receives on 3G 850Mhz band via voice and text messages.
- Waterproof rating of IP67.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion, 900mAh capacity, 3.7V.
- Recharge from empty to full in 40 minutes.
- Battery low indication via text message to contacts.
- Receives and transmits on frequency band 850Mhz.
- Antenna: Internal WCDMA high energy design.
- GPS: U-blox 7 chip (Support AGPS).
- Dimensions: 61mm x 42mm x 16mm.
- Weight: 35 grams.
- Operation temperature: -20 to +80 degrees Celsius.