Warranty Terms & Conditions
12 months warranty
The LiveLife Alarms come with a standard 12 months warranty from date of purchase. If the alarm unit or pendant has a manufacturing defect causing it to fail within the first 12 months of purchase please return the device for diagnostic. If we cant repair the device, we will replace it free of charge. If the mobile alarm breaks after the first 12 months please send it back to us for repair or replacement. We will only charge you for the cost of repair and shipping. You won’t have to pay full price for a new alarm.
If your alarm has stopped working please refer to the ‘Troubleshooting’ section of your User Manual that was included with your alarm and check to see the cause of the failure is not due to incorrect operation or that it can be easily rectified. If you no longer have a copy of the User Manual you can download it or email us at email@example.com
How to claim against your warranty
If after consulting the ‘Troubleshooting’ section the alarm is still not working then please contact us by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1 877 801 7172 to arrange to have the alarm returned for a warranty claim assessment.
Circumstances that can void your warranty
Please be aware your warranty can become void if any of the following have occurred:
- The Alarm unit has been opened or tampered with.
- The Alarm has been modified or not used in accordance with our instructions.
- The Alarm has been dropped or suffered damage from physical impact.
- The Alarm has been damaged by fire or has been exposed to excessive heat.
- The Alarm has been used with an incorrect power adapter.
- The Alarm has been subject to an incorrect voltage due to lightning or a power surge.
- The Alarm base unit has been subject to a liquid spillage causing a failure.
- The Alarm has been submerged in water.
What if something goes wrong after 12 months?
If the mobile alarm breaks after the first 12 months please send it back to us for repair or replacement. We will only charge you for the cost of repair and shipping. You won’t have to pay full price for a new alarm.